Size guide for miniatures and scenery
THE MEDIUM SIZE
All our miniatures are sized taking the following general rule as a reference:
A MEDIUM-sized miniature of a human in a standing position measures 32mm from feet to eyes, NOT including BASE.
All other races are scaled proportionally following the Dungeons and Dragons RPG guideline.
Below is an explanatory image of some of the most famous races in the game universe:
- For example, a MEDIUM-sized Halfling miniature is about 35-45% smaller than a MEDIUM-sized Human miniature.
- Likewise , a MEDIUM-sized Firbolg miniature is about 25-30% larger than a MEDIUM-sized Human miniature.
- The base of a MEDIUM size miniature will be at its largest 25.4mm in diameter .
THE NEXT SIZES (LARGE, HUGE, Etc.)
The sizes subsequent to the MEDIUM are nothing more than percentage increases of the immediately previous size (however respecting the differences in height of the breed as explained above).
- The miniature of a human size LARGE will be 60/65% bigger than the same miniature of MEDIUM size.
- A HUGE human miniature will be 65/70% bigger than the same LARGE miniature.
- A BIG size human miniature will be 45/55% bigger than the same HUGE size miniature.
Note: A LARGE Halfling miniature will therefore be slightly taller than a MEDIUM Human miniature.
🎨 For painting we recommend at least the size BIG 🎨
The bases of LARGE, HUGE and BIG miniatures follow the same principle of enlargement whereby:
- LARGE SIDEBARS will be at the largest 50mm in diameter
- HUGE sized BASES will be at largest 75mm in diameter
- BIG-sized BASES will be at the largest 100mm in diameter.
|📐 Tips for thumbnail sizes:|